This web page is about Eleusis for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Eleusis from your PCNocturnal Works
. You can find out more on Nocturnal Works or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Eleusis at http://www.eleusisgame.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Eleusis folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Eleusis is C:\Program Files (x86)\Eleusis\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Eleusis Game Launcher.exe and occupies 2.40 MB (2514432 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Eleusis. They take about 297.21 MB (311643138
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Eleusis Game Launcher.exe (2.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- UnSetup.exe (967.27 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- MacPackager.exe (918.27 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- UE3Redist.exe (20.83 MB)
- UDK.exe (38.76 MB)
This page is about Eleusis version 1.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Eleusis:
Eleusis is an application released by the software company Nocturnal Works. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Eleusis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Eleusis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Eleusis or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eleusis". If it is installed on your PC the Eleusis program will be found automatically. After you click Eleusis in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Eleusis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Eleusis:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eleusisgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Eleusis\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Eleusis.
8. After uninstalling Eleusis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Eleusis which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Eleusis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eleusis by Nocturnal Works from your PC, we are not saying that Eleusis by Nocturnal Works is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Eleusis in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-18 02:04:04.377