A guide to uninstall Eleusis from your PC
This page is about Eleusis for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by Epic Games, Inc.
. More information about Epic Games, Inc. can be read here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Los Juegos del Mago Nico\Eleusis\Eleusis folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Eleusis is C:\Program Files (x86)\Los Juegos del Mago Nico\Eleusis\Eleusis\Binaries\UnSetup.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Eleusis Game Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 4.24 MB (4450304 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Eleusis. They take 543.11 MB (569493312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Eleusis Game Launcher.exe (4.24 MB)
- UnSetup.exe (967.27 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- MacPackager.exe (918.27 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- UE3Redist.exe (20.83 MB)
- UDK.exe (38.76 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
How to uninstall Eleusis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Eleusis is a program by the software company Epic Games, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Eleusis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Eleusis or simply activate the Search field and type in "Eleusis". If it is installed on your PC the Eleusis app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Eleusis in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Eleusis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Eleusis.
8. After uninstalling Eleusis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Eleusis which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Eleusis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Eleusis:
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eleusis by Epic Games, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Eleusis by Epic Games, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Eleusis supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:58:10.610