Elettrodomino 5.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Elettrodomino 5.1 from your computerGiovanni Mazzacani
. Open here
for more info on Giovanni Mazzacani. Further information about Elettrodomino 5.1 can be seen at http://www.elettrodomino.altervista.org
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elettrodomino folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elettrodomino\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Elettrodomino 5.1. The program's main executable file is titled Edomino.exe and it has a size of 3.91 MB (4095488 bytes).
Elettrodomino 5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.58 MB (4801050
bytes) on disk.
- Edomino.exe (3.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (689.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of Elettrodomino 5.1.
Elettrodomino 5.1 is an application offered by Giovanni Mazzacani. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Elettrodomino 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Elettrodomino 5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elettrodomino 5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Elettrodomino 5.1". If it exists on your system the Elettrodomino 5.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click Elettrodomino 5.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Elettrodomino 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elettrodomino 5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.elettrodomino.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Elettrodomino\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Elettrodomino 5.1.
8. After removing Elettrodomino 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elettrodomino 5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elettrodomino 5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Elettrodomino 5.1 by Giovanni Mazzacani from your PC, we are not saying that Elettrodomino 5.1 by Giovanni Mazzacani is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Elettrodomino 5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 12:27:35.063