Elements STI Installer
This page is about Elements STI Installer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Elements STI Installer from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Elements STI Installer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\core directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Elements STI Installer is C:\Program. AAMCustomHook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 248.16 KB (254120 bytes) on disk.
Elements STI Installer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.83 MB (2972152
bytes) on disk.
- AAMCustomHook.exe (248.16 KB)
- AAMLauncherUtil.exe (308.66 KB)
- PDapp.exe (2.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Elements STI Installer.
Elements STI Installer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Elements STI Installer 1.0 06-26-2016.log.gz
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Elements STI Installer 1.0 06-27-2016.log.gz
Elements STI Installer is an application released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Elements STI Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Elements STI Installer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Elements STI Installer or simply click the Search field and type in "Elements STI Installer". The Elements STI Installer app will be found very quickly. When you click Elements STI Installer in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Elements STI Installer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elements STI Installer.
8. After uninstalling Elements STI Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Elements STI Installer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elements STI Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Elements STI Installer by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Elements STI Installer by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elements STI Installer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:55:35.297