This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Elementary for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Elementary from your systemGameHitZone.com
. More info about GameHitZone.com can be read here
. More information about the software Elementary can be found at http://www.gamehitzone.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Elementary folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Elementary is C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Elementary\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Elementary's main file takes around 204.70 KB (209616 bytes) and is named Elementary.exe.
Elementary is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.19 MB (4392609
bytes) on disk:
- Elementary.exe (204.70 KB)
- ElementaryV110.exe (2.70 MB)
- settings.exe (32.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- _Elementary.exe (56.70 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Elementary.Registry that is not cleaned:
Elementary is a program released by the software company GameHitZone.com. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Elementary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Elementary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Elementary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elementary". The Elementary application will be found very quickly. When you click Elementary in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Elementary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elementary:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Elementary\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Elementary.
8. After uninstalling Elementary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Elementary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elementary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elementary by GameHitZone.com from your PC, we are not saying that Elementary by GameHitZone.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elementary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 22:10:29.243