This page is about Electrum-VTC for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Electrum-VTC from your computerVertcoin LLC
. More info about Vertcoin LLC can be seen here
. You can get more details on Electrum-VTC at https://github.com/vertcoin-project/electrum-vtc
. Electrum-VTC is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Electrum-VTC folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Electrum-VTC is C:\Program Files\Electrum-VTC\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. electrum-vtc-3.0.3-646-g6d4c21a.exe is the Electrum-VTC's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.43 MB (3598119 bytes) on disk.
Electrum-VTC installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.57 MB (3743182
bytes) on disk.
- electrum-vtc-3.0.3-646-g6d4c21a.exe (3.43 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.75 KB)
- zbarcam.exe (53.91 KB)
This data is about Electrum-VTC version 3.0.36466421
alone. For other Electrum-VTC versions please click below:
Electrum-VTC is an application marketed by the software company Vertcoin LLC. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Electrum-VTC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Electrum-VTC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Electrum-VTC or simply click the Search feature and type in "Electrum-VTC". If it exists on your system the Electrum-VTC program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Electrum-VTC in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Electrum-VTC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Electrum-VTC:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/vertcoin-project/electrum-vtc
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Electrum-VTC\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Electrum-VTC.
8. After uninstalling Electrum-VTC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Electrum-VTC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Electrum-VTC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Electrum-VTC by Vertcoin LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Electrum-VTC by Vertcoin LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Electrum-VTC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 13:24:09.797