This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Electrum-LTC for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Electrum-LTC from your systemElectrum Technologies GmbH
. More information on Electrum Technologies GmbH can be found here
. More information about the application Electrum-LTC can be found at https://github.com/pooler/electrum-ltc
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electrum-LTC folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Electrum-LTC is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electrum-LTC\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. electrum-ltc-184.108.40.206.exe is the Electrum-LTC's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.69 MB (3871720 bytes) on disk.
Electrum-LTC contains of the executables below. They take 4.06 MB (4255863
bytes) on disk.
- electrum-ltc-220.127.116.11.exe (3.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (321.23 KB)
- zbarcam.exe (53.91 KB)
The current page applies to Electrum-LTC version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Electrum-LTC versions:
...click to view all...
Electrum-LTC is an application released by Electrum Technologies GmbH. Some people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Electrum-LTC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Electrum-LTC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Electrum-LTC or simply click the Search feature and type in "Electrum-LTC". If it is installed on your PC the Electrum-LTC app will be found automatically. After you select Electrum-LTC in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Electrum-LTC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Electrum-LTC:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/pooler/electrum-ltc
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electrum-LTC\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Electrum-LTC.
8. After removing Electrum-LTC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Electrum-LTC which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Electrum-LTC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Electrum-LTC by Electrum Technologies GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Electrum-LTC by Electrum Technologies GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Electrum-LTC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 20:30:46.293