Electric Highways is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Electric Highways from your PCZykov Eddy
. You can read more on Zykov Eddy or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://vk.com/eddyindie
if you want to read more on Electric Highways on Zykov Eddy's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Electric Highways folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Electric Highways by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.11 MB (2209806 bytes) on disk and is labeled Electric Highways.exe.
Electric Highways contains of the executables below. They take 2.11 MB (2209806
bytes) on disk.
- Electric Highways.exe (2.11 MB)
Electric Highways is a program marketed by Zykov Eddy. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Electric Highways is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Electric Highways with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Electric Highways or simply click the Search feature and type in "Electric Highways". If it exists on your system the Electric Highways app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Electric Highways in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Electric Highways, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Electric Highways:
- The web site of the application is: http://vk.com/eddyindie
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Electric Highways.
8. After uninstalling Electric Highways, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Electric Highways which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Electric Highways using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Electric Highways by Zykov Eddy from your PC, we are not saying that Electric Highways by Zykov Eddy is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Electric Highways in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:27:06.440