This web page contains complete information on how to remove Electra2 full for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Electra2 full from your systemTone2
. Go over here
for more details on Tone2. Click on http://www.tone2.com
to get more info about Electra2 full on Tone2's website. Electra2 full is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Tone2\ElectraX 2 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Electra2 full is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Tone2\ElectraX 2\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named ElectraX.exe and occupies 2.22 MB (2332672 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Electra2 full. They take 3.00 MB (3145889
bytes) on disk.
- ElectraX.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (794.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of Electra2 full. For other Electra2 full versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Electra2 full is a program marketed by the software company Tone2. Some users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Electra2 full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Electra2 full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Electra2 full or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Electra2 full". If it exists on your system the Electra2 full application will be found very quickly. After you select Electra2 full in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Electra2 full, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Electra2 full:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tone2.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins\Tone2\ElectraX 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Electra2 full.
8. After uninstalling Electra2 full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Electra2 full which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Electra2 full using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Electra2 full by Tone2 from your computer, we are not saying that Electra2 full by Tone2 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Electra2 full supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 03:32:29.660