Electra (64-bit) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Electra (64-bit) from your systemElectra project
. Further information on Electra project can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Electra (64-bit) at https://www.electraproject.org
. Electra (64-bit) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Electra folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Electra (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Electra\uninstall.exe. electra-qt.exe is the Electra (64-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies approximately 30.60 MB (32082960 bytes) on disk.
Electra (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 43.87 MB (45997912
bytes) on disk.
- electra-qt.exe (30.60 MB)
- uninstall.exe (124.32 KB)
- electra-cli.exe (2.83 MB)
- electrad.exe (10.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.3
of Electra (64-bit). Click on the links below for other Electra (64-bit) versions:
Electra (64-bit) is a program by the software company Electra project. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Electra (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Electra (64-bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Electra (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Electra (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Electra (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. After you select Electra (64-bit) in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Electra (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Electra (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.electraproject.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Electra\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Electra (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Electra (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Electra (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Electra (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Electra (64-bit) by Electra project from your computer, nor are we saying that Electra (64-bit) by Electra project is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Electra (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-22 14:46:00.397