Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 from your systemMoonlight Cordless
. Go over here
where you can read more on Moonlight Cordless. Usually the Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. MpgPlayer.exe is the Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1's main executable file and it takes close to 1.77 MB (1859584 bytes) on disk.
Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.37 MB (2482688
bytes) on disk.
- MpgPlayer.exe (1.77 MB)
- Registration.exe (116.00 KB)
- Sysnsh.exe (164.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (328.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1.
If you are manually uninstalling Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\EINST.INF
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\ExtReg.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\install.ext
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\INSTALL.LOG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\install.sss
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\Mpgplay.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\MpgPlayer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\MpgPlayerUserGuide.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\Release Notes.htm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\Sysnsh.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Elecard MPEG2 Player
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Moonlight Cordless\Elecard MPEG2 Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Elecard MPEG2 Player
Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 is a program marketed by Moonlight Cordless. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1". If it exists on your system the Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1.
8. After removing Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 by Moonlight Cordless from your PC, nor are we saying that Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 by Moonlight Cordless is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elecard MPEG2 Player 2.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:01:17.527