Eldritch is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Eldritch from your systemMinor Key Game
. You can read more on Minor Key Game or check for application updates here
. Eldritch is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Eldritch folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Eldritch is C:\Program Files (x86)\Eldritch\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.56 MB (1634304 bytes) on disk and is labeled Eldritch.exe.
Eldritch contains of the executables below. They take 1.66 MB (1738429
bytes) on disk.
- Eldritch.exe (1.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Eldritch is a program offered by the software company Minor Key Game. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Eldritch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Eldritch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Eldritch or simply click the Search field and type in "Eldritch". If it is installed on your PC the Eldritch app will be found very quickly. When you select Eldritch in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Eldritch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Eldritch.
8. After uninstalling Eldritch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Eldritch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Eldritch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Eldritch by Minor Key Game from your PC, nor are we saying that Eldritch by Minor Key Game is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Eldritch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 13:40:19.793