Elasticsearch version 1.7.2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 from your PCrgl
. More data about rgl can be read here
. More information about Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 can be seen at https://github.com/rgl/elasticsearch-setup
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 is "C:\Program Files\UserName\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 102.50 KB (104960 bytes) on disk and is labeled elasticsearchw.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Elasticsearch version 1.7.2. They take about 2.06 MB (2157321
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- elasticsearchw.exe (102.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 version 1.7.2
Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 is an application marketed by the software company rgl. Some users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elasticsearch version 1.7.2". If it exists on your system the Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Elasticsearch version 1.7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elasticsearch version 1.7.2:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/rgl/elasticsearch-setup
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\UserName\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elasticsearch version 1.7.2.
8. After uninstalling Elasticsearch version 1.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 by rgl from your computer, we are not saying that Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 by rgl is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-17 10:31:49.610