Elasticsearch version 1.7.2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 from your PCrgl
. More data about rgl can be read here
. More information about Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 can be seen at https://github.com/rgl/elasticsearch-setup
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 is "C:\Program Files\UserName\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 102.50 KB (104960 bytes) on disk and is labeled elasticsearchw.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Elasticsearch version 1.7.2. They take about 2.06 MB (2157321
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- elasticsearchw.exe (102.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 version 1.7.2
Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 is an application marketed by the software company rgl. Some users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elasticsearch version 1.7.2". The Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 application will be found automatically. When you select Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Elasticsearch version 1.7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elasticsearch version 1.7.2:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/rgl/elasticsearch-setup
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\UserName\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elasticsearch version 1.7.2.
8. After uninstalling Elasticsearch version 1.7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 by rgl from your computer, we are not saying that Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 by rgl is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elasticsearch version 1.7.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 10:31:49.610