Elasticsearch version 1.4.4
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 from your computerrgl
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on rgl. More information about the software Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 can be found at https://github.com/rgl/elasticsearch-setup
. Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\UserName\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 102.50 KB (104960 bytes) on disk and is titled elasticsearchw.exe.
The executable files below are part of Elasticsearch version 1.4.4. They occupy an average of 2.03 MB (2123473
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- elasticsearchw.exe (102.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.38 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.38 KB)
- java.exe (186.38 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.88 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.38 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.38 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.88 KB)
- klist.exe (15.88 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.88 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.88 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.88 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.38 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.38 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.38 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.38 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.88 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.88 KB)
This web page is about Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 version 1.4.4
Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 is an application offered by rgl. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elasticsearch version 1.4.4". If it is installed on your PC the Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Elasticsearch version 1.4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elasticsearch version 1.4.4:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/rgl/elasticsearch-setup
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\UserName\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elasticsearch version 1.4.4.
8. After uninstalling Elasticsearch version 1.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 by rgl from your computer, we are not saying that Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 by rgl is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elasticsearch version 1.4.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 03:44:40.443