El Dorado Quest
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall El Dorado Quest for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall El Dorado Quest from your systemMy World My Apps Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on My World My Apps Ltd.. Further information about El Dorado Quest can be seen at http://www.allgameshome.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\El Dorado Quest folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. El Dorado Quest's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\El Dorado Quest\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.90 MB (4089344 bytes) on disk and is named El Dorado Quest.exe.
El Dorado Quest installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.57 MB (4796698
bytes) on disk.
- El Dorado Quest.exe (3.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of El Dorado Quest.
El Dorado Quest is a program marketed by My World My Apps Ltd.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase El Dorado Quest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove El Dorado Quest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find El Dorado Quest or simply activate the Search feature and type in "El Dorado Quest". The El Dorado Quest app will be found very quickly. When you click El Dorado Quest in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding El Dorado Quest, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for El Dorado Quest:
- The software company is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllGamesHome.com\El Dorado Quest\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall El Dorado Quest.
8. After uninstalling El Dorado Quest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong El Dorado Quest which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling El Dorado Quest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall El Dorado Quest by My World My Apps Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that El Dorado Quest by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall El Dorado Quest in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 06:15:21.220