El Dorado Quest
El Dorado Quest is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall El Dorado Quest from your PCCity Interactive
. Go over here
for more info on City Interactive. More information about the application El Dorado Quest can be found at http://www.city-interactive.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\City Interactive\El Dorado Quest directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall El Dorado Quest by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\City Interactive\El Dorado Quest\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. launcher.exe is the El Dorado Quest's main executable file and it occupies about 610.00 KB (624640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with El Dorado Quest. They occupy about 1.26 MB (1320282
bytes) on disk.
- launcher.exe (610.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
El Dorado Quest is a program by City Interactive. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove El Dorado Quest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove El Dorado Quest from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find El Dorado Quest or simply activate the Search field and type in "El Dorado Quest". The El Dorado Quest program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select El Dorado Quest in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding El Dorado Quest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for El Dorado Quest:
- The software company is: http://www.city-interactive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\City Interactive\El Dorado Quest\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove El Dorado Quest.
8. After uninstalling El Dorado Quest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of El Dorado Quest which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling El Dorado Quest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove El Dorado Quest by City Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that El Dorado Quest by City Interactive is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove El Dorado Quest in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 12:37:37.267