Ektor.io version 1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Ektor.io version 1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Ektor.io version 1 from your PCEktor.io
. More information on Ektor.io can be seen here
. Click on https://www.ektor.io/
to get more info about Ektor.io version 1 on Ektor.io's website. Usually the Ektor.io version 1 program is found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Ektor.io folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Ektor.io version 1's full uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Ektor.io\unins000.exe. ektor.exe is the Ektor.io version 1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 26.52 MB (27805389 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ektor.io version 1. They take an average of 29.20 MB (30622750
bytes) on disk.
- ektor.exe (26.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.69 MB)
The current page applies to Ektor.io version 1 version 1
Ektor.io version 1 is a program released by the software company Ektor.io. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Ektor.io version 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Ektor.io version 1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ektor.io version 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ektor.io version 1". If it is installed on your PC the Ektor.io version 1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ektor.io version 1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ektor.io version 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ektor.io version 1:
- The software company is: https://www.ektor.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Ektor.io\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ektor.io version 1.
8. After removing Ektor.io version 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ektor.io version 1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ektor.io version 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ektor.io version 1 by Ektor.io from your PC, nor are we saying that Ektor.io version 1 by Ektor.io is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ektor.io version 1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:41:59.893