This info is about Ekho 5.8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Ekho 5.8 from your PCCameron Wong
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cameron Wong. Click on http://www.eguidedog.net
to get more information about Ekho 5.8 on Cameron Wong's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ekho folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Ekho 5.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ekho\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ttsapp.exe is the Ekho 5.8's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.42 MB (1490944 bytes) on disk.
Ekho 5.8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.09 MB (2191642
bytes) on disk.
- ttsapp.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (684.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Ekho 5.8 version 5.8
Ekho 5.8 is a program offered by the software company Cameron Wong. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Ekho 5.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Ekho 5.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ekho 5.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ekho 5.8". If it exists on your system the Ekho 5.8 app will be found automatically. When you click Ekho 5.8 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ekho 5.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ekho 5.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.eguidedog.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ekho\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ekho 5.8.
8. After removing Ekho 5.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ekho 5.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ekho 5.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ekho 5.8 by Cameron Wong from your computer, nor are we saying that Ekho 5.8 by Cameron Wong is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ekho 5.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:02:03.427