Ekahau Site Survey
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Ekahau Site Survey for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Ekahau Site Survey from your computerEkahau Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Ekahau Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Ekahau\Ekahau Site Survey directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Ekahau Site Survey is C:\Program Files\Ekahau\Ekahau Site Survey\uninstall.exe. Ekahau Site Survey's main file takes around 370.80 KB (379704 bytes) and is called Ekahau Site Survey.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Ekahau Site Survey. They take about 24.65 MB (25846881
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (271.22 KB)
- Ekahau Site Survey.exe (370.80 KB)
- GpsGateWrapper.exe (8.50 KB)
- dpinst.exe (661.73 KB)
- GpsGate.exe (2.47 MB)
- EkaProtInstall.exe (43.64 KB)
- vc2010redist.exe (5.41 MB)
- vc2015u1redist.exe (14.09 MB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (202.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (314.59 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (98.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.09 KB)
- klist.exe (16.09 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.09 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.09 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.09 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.09 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.59 KB)
The current page applies to Ekahau Site Survey version 8.5.2
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Ekahau Site Survey:
...click to view all...
Ekahau Site Survey is a program released by Ekahau Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Ekahau Site Survey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ekahau Site Survey from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ekahau Site Survey or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ekahau Site Survey". If it is installed on your PC the Ekahau Site Survey application will be found automatically. After you select Ekahau Site Survey in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ekahau Site Survey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ekahau Site Survey.
8. After removing Ekahau Site Survey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ekahau Site Survey which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ekahau Site Survey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ekahau Site Survey by Ekahau Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Ekahau Site Survey by Ekahau Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ekahau Site Survey in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 15:41:43.500