EitherMouse 0.664 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall EitherMouse 0.664 from your computerSteffen Software
. More data about Steffen Software can be seen here
. You can read more about on EitherMouse 0.664 at www.eithermouse.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EitherMouse directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove EitherMouse 0.664 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EitherMouse\EitherMouse.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.80 MB (1886720 bytes) on disk and is called EitherMouse.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside EitherMouse 0.664. They occupy about 1.80 MB (1886720
bytes) on disk.
- EitherMouse.exe (1.80 MB)
The current page applies to EitherMouse 0.664 version 0.664
EitherMouse 0.664 is a program marketed by Steffen Software. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall EitherMouse 0.664 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete EitherMouse 0.664 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EitherMouse 0.664 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EitherMouse 0.664". If it exists on your system the EitherMouse 0.664 program will be found automatically. When you select EitherMouse 0.664 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EitherMouse 0.664, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EitherMouse 0.664:
- The software company is: www.eithermouse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EitherMouse\EitherMouse.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EitherMouse 0.664.
8. After uninstalling EitherMouse 0.664, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EitherMouse 0.664 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EitherMouse 0.664 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EitherMouse 0.664 by Steffen Software from your computer, we are not saying that EitherMouse 0.664 by Steffen Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EitherMouse 0.664 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 00:12:39.463