You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Eidoo 2.12.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Eidoo 2.12.5 from your computerEidoo sagl
. Open here
where you can find out more on Eidoo sagl. The program is often located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Eidoo directory (same installation drive as Windows). Eidoo 2.12.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Eidoo\Uninstall Eidoo.exe. The application's main executable file is named Eidoo.exe and it has a size of 95.32 MB (99949256 bytes).
Eidoo 2.12.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 95.58 MB (100223840
bytes) on disk:
- Eidoo.exe (95.32 MB)
- Uninstall Eidoo.exe (145.45 KB)
- elevate.exe (122.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Eidoo 2.12.5 version 2.12.5
If you are manually uninstalling Eidoo 2.12.5 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\eidoo-updater\pending\Eidoo Setup 2.15.0.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Eidoo Setup 2.12.5.lnk
Eidoo 2.12.5 is an application offered by the software company Eidoo sagl. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Eidoo 2.12.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Eidoo 2.12.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Eidoo 2.12.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Eidoo 2.12.5". If it is installed on your PC the Eidoo 2.12.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Eidoo 2.12.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Eidoo 2.12.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Eidoo 2.12.5.
8. After removing Eidoo 2.12.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Eidoo 2.12.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Eidoo 2.12.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eidoo 2.12.5 by Eidoo sagl from your PC, nor are we saying that Eidoo 2.12.5 by Eidoo sagl is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Eidoo 2.12.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 12:31:26.183