Egypte 2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Egypte 2 from your systemMicroids
. More information on Microids can be found here
. More information about the program Egypte 2 can be seen at http://www.microids.com
. Egypte 2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Egypte 2 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Egypte 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Egypte 2\uninst.exe. Autorun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 436.00 KB (446464 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Egypte 2. They occupy 2.25 MB (2357366
bytes) on disk.
- Autorun.exe (436.00 KB)
- Eg2.exe (1.32 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.62 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (461.50 KB)
The current page applies to Egypte 2 version 1.0
Egypte 2 is an application by the software company Microids. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Egypte 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Egypte 2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Egypte 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Egypte 2". If it exists on your system the Egypte 2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Egypte 2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Egypte 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Egypte 2:
- The software company is: http://www.microids.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Egypte 2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Egypte 2.
8. After uninstalling Egypte 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Egypte 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Egypte 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Egypte 2 by Microids from your PC, nor are we saying that Egypte 2 by Microids is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Egypte 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-17 20:42:31.230