EgyPass iT version 1.0-1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 from your PCiMokhles LLC.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on iMokhles LLC.. More data about the program EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 can be seen at http://www.imokhles.com/egypassit
. EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EgyPass iT folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EgyPass iT\unins000.exe. EgyPass iT version 1.0-1's primary file takes about 1.54 MB (1616896 bytes) and is called EgyPassiT.exe.
EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.29 MB (2399729
bytes) on disk.
- EgyPassiT.exe (1.54 MB)
- EgyPassiT.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (753.16 KB)
The current web page applies to EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 version 1.01
EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 is a program offered by the software company iMokhles LLC.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EgyPass iT version 1.0-1". If it exists on your system the EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EgyPass iT version 1.0-1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EgyPass iT version 1.0-1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imokhles.com/egypassit
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EgyPass iT\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EgyPass iT version 1.0-1.
8. After removing EgyPass iT version 1.0-1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 by iMokhles LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 by iMokhles LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EgyPass iT version 1.0-1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 09:39:15.980