This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Egov Extension for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Egov Extension from your systemBkav Corporation, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Bkav Corporation, Inc.. Click on http://www.bkav.com.vn/
to get more data about Egov Extension on Bkav Corporation, Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Bkav Corporation\Egov Extension directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Bkav Corporation\Egov Extension\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Egov Extension. The program's main executable file is called BkavEgovExtension.exe and occupies 3.56 MB (3732144 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Egov Extension. They take about 14.19 MB (14883141
bytes) on disk.
- BkavEgovExtension.exe (3.56 MB)
- BkavEgovScannerMFC.exe (5.26 MB)
- eGovPluginService.exe (1.98 MB)
- eGovPluginUpdate.exe (2.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.2018.1126
of Egov Extension. For other Egov Extension versions please click below:
Egov Extension is an application offered by Bkav Corporation, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Egov Extension is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Egov Extension from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Egov Extension or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Egov Extension". If it exists on your system the Egov Extension application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Egov Extension in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Egov Extension, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Egov Extension:
- The software company is: http://www.bkav.com.vn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bkav Corporation\Egov Extension\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Egov Extension.
8. After uninstalling Egov Extension, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Egov Extension which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Egov Extension with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Egov Extension by Bkav Corporation, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Egov Extension by Bkav Corporation, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Egov Extension supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 07:20:41.630