Effector saver 3.1.1
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Effector saver 3.1.1 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Effector saver 3.1.1 from your computerEffector, Inc.
. More info about Effector, Inc. can be read here
. More details about Effector saver 3.1.1 can be seen at http://www.effector.com.ua/
. Effector saver 3.1.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Effector saver 3 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Effector saver 3.1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Effector saver 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Effector saver 3.1.1's main file takes around 1.13 MB (1181696 bytes) and is named fmanager.exe.
Effector saver 3.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.12 MB (3269616
bytes) on disk.
- fagent.exe (811.50 KB)
- fmanager.exe (1.13 MB)
- fmonitor.exe (533.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.48 KB)
The current page applies to Effector saver 3.1.1 version 3.1.1
Effector saver 3.1.1 is an application marketed by Effector, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Effector saver 3.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Effector saver 3.1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Effector saver 3.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Effector saver 3.1.1". The Effector saver 3.1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Effector saver 3.1.1 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Effector saver 3.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Effector saver 3.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.effector.com.ua/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Effector saver 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Effector saver 3.1.1.
8. After removing Effector saver 3.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Effector saver 3.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Effector saver 3.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Effector saver 3.1.1 by Effector, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Effector saver 3.1.1 by Effector, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Effector saver 3.1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 06:11:51.107