Effective File Search 6.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Effective File Search 6.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Effective File Search 6.0 from your computerSOW
. Go over here
for more details on SOW. You can see more info on Effective File Search 6.0 at http://www.sowsoft.com
. Usually the Effective File Search 6.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\efs folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\efs\UnRun.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Effective File Search 6.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 608.50 KB (623104 bytes) on disk and is titled search.exe.
The executable files below are part of Effective File Search 6.0. They take about 718.50 KB (735744
bytes) on disk.
- Run32.exe (16.50 KB)
- search.exe (608.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.13 KB)
- UnRun.exe (21.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of Effective File Search 6.0.
Effective File Search 6.0 is an application offered by the software company SOW. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Effective File Search 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Effective File Search 6.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Effective File Search 6.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Effective File Search 6.0". If it exists on your system the Effective File Search 6.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Effective File Search 6.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Effective File Search 6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Effective File Search 6.0:
- The software company is: http://www.sowsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\efs\UnRun.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Effective File Search 6.0.
8. After uninstalling Effective File Search 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Effective File Search 6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Effective File Search 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Effective File Search 6.0 by SOW from your PC, we are not saying that Effective File Search 6.0 by SOW is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Effective File Search 6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 11:29:06.497