This info is about EeSilent for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EeSilent from your PCaki
. Go over here
for more info on aki. More info about the software EeSilent can be seen at https://sites.google.com/site/sa103sa103/
. EeSilent is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EeSilent folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing EeSilent is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EeSilent\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. EeSilent's primary file takes about 1.06 MB (1116160 bytes) and is called EeSilent.exe.
EeSilent contains of the executables below. They take 2.21 MB (2313043
bytes) on disk.
- EeSilent.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
EeSilent is an application released by the software company aki. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall EeSilent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EeSilent with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EeSilent or simply click the Search field and type in "EeSilent". If it exists on your system the EeSilent app will be found automatically. When you click EeSilent in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EeSilent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EeSilent:
- The publisher is: https://sites.google.com/site/sa103sa103/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EeSilent\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EeSilent.
8. After uninstalling EeSilent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EeSilent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EeSilent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EeSilent by aki from your computer, nor are we saying that EeSilent by aki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EeSilent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 07:53:27.587