EduPython 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EduPython 1.0 from your PCV. MAILLE
. More information on V. MAILLE can be found here
. Please follow http://edupython.tuxfamily.org
if you want to read more on EduPython 1.0 on V. MAILLE's website. EduPython 1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\EduPython folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for EduPython 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\EduPython\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled EduPython.exe and its approximative size is 14.08 MB (14762414 bytes).
EduPython 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.71 MB (32196680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EduPython.exe (14.08 MB)
- IDLE.exe (77.89 KB)
- IPython.exe (157.91 KB)
- Python.exe (77.89 KB)
- QtDesigner.exe (405.93 KB)
- unins000.exe (862.03 KB)
- PyScripter.exe (7.97 MB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (219.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- assistant.exe (1.24 MB)
- designer.exe (738.50 KB)
- linguist.exe (1.55 MB)
- lrelease.exe (1.16 MB)
- pylupdate4.exe (95.50 KB)
- pyrcc4.exe (39.00 KB)
- qcollectiongenerator.exe (57.50 KB)
- qhelpgenerator.exe (20.00 KB)
- sip.exe (279.50 KB)
- xmlpatterns.exe (63.50 KB)
- Pythonwin.exe (20.00 KB)
- cli.exe (68.00 KB)
- cli-64.exe (73.50 KB)
- gui.exe (64.00 KB)
- gui-64.exe (73.50 KB)
- pythonservice.exe (11.50 KB)
- SQLiteBrowser.exe (810.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of EduPython 1.0.
EduPython 1.0 is a program marketed by V. MAILLE. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall EduPython 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete EduPython 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EduPython 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EduPython 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the EduPython 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EduPython 1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EduPython 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EduPython 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://edupython.tuxfamily.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\EduPython\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EduPython 1.0.
8. After uninstalling EduPython 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EduPython 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EduPython 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EduPython 1.0 by V. MAILLE from your computer, we are not saying that EduPython 1.0 by V. MAILLE is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EduPython 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:19:07.903