Edraw Mind Map
This web page is about Edraw Mind Map for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Edraw Mind Map from your PCEDRAWSOFT
. Open here
where you can find out more on EDRAWSOFT. More data about the app Edraw Mind Map can be seen at http://jp.edrawsoft.com
. Edraw Mind Map is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Edraw Mind Map directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Edraw Mind Map is C:\Program Files (x86)\Edraw Mind Map\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Edraw.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.51 MB (5774640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Edraw Mind Map. They occupy about 6.65 MB (6970057
bytes) on disk.
- Edraw.exe (5.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Edraw Mind Map is a program released by the software company EDRAWSOFT. Some people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Edraw Mind Map is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Edraw Mind Map from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Edraw Mind Map or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Edraw Mind Map". The Edraw Mind Map program will be found automatically. When you click Edraw Mind Map in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Edraw Mind Map, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Edraw Mind Map:
- The publisher is: http://jp.edrawsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Edraw Mind Map\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Edraw Mind Map.
8. After uninstalling Edraw Mind Map, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Edraw Mind Map which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Edraw Mind Map using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Edraw Mind Map by EDRAWSOFT from your computer, we are not saying that Edraw Mind Map by EDRAWSOFT is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Edraw Mind Map in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-05 01:53:52.777