Edraw Mind Map 6.5
Edraw Mind Map 6.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Edraw Mind Map 6.5 from your computerEdrawSoft
. More information on EdrawSoft can be found here
. Please open http://www.edrawsoft.com
if you want to read more on Edraw Mind Map 6.5 on EdrawSoft's website. Usually the Edraw Mind Map 6.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Edraw Mind Map directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Edraw Mind Map 6.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Edraw Mind Map\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.08 MB (5323072 bytes) on disk and is titled Edraw.exe.
The executables below are part of Edraw Mind Map 6.5. They occupy about 6.22 MB (6520445
bytes) on disk.
- Edraw.exe (5.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.99 KB)
- Updater.exe (455.32 KB)
The current page applies to Edraw Mind Map 6.5 version 6.5
Edraw Mind Map 6.5 is an application by EdrawSoft. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Edraw Mind Map 6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Edraw Mind Map 6.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Edraw Mind Map 6.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Edraw Mind Map 6.5". The Edraw Mind Map 6.5 app will be found very quickly. When you select Edraw Mind Map 6.5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Edraw Mind Map 6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Edraw Mind Map 6.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.edrawsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Edraw Mind Map\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Edraw Mind Map 6.5.
8. After removing Edraw Mind Map 6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Edraw Mind Map 6.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Edraw Mind Map 6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Edraw Mind Map 6.5 by EdrawSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Edraw Mind Map 6.5 by EdrawSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Edraw Mind Map 6.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 19:14:41.540