Edraw Max 5.3
Edraw Max 5.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Edraw Max 5.3 from your systemEdrawSoft
. You can find out more on EdrawSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.edrawsoft.com
to get more data about Edraw Max 5.3 on EdrawSoft's website. Edraw Max 5.3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Edraw Max directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Edraw Max\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Edraw Max 5.3. Edraw.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.96 MB (4155168 bytes) on disk.
Edraw Max 5.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.08 MB (5330850
bytes) on disk.
- Edraw.exe (3.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.34 KB)
- Updater.exe (449.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of Edraw Max 5.3.
Edraw Max 5.3 is a program marketed by the software company EdrawSoft. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Edraw Max 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Edraw Max 5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Edraw Max 5.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Edraw Max 5.3". The Edraw Max 5.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Edraw Max 5.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Edraw Max 5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Edraw Max 5.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.edrawsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Edraw Max\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Edraw Max 5.3.
8. After removing Edraw Max 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Edraw Max 5.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Edraw Max 5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Edraw Max 5.3 by EdrawSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Edraw Max 5.3 by EdrawSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Edraw Max 5.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 17:40:44.367