Edraw Flowchart 5.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Edraw Flowchart 5.1 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Edraw Flowchart 5.1 from your computerEdrawSoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on EdrawSoft. You can see more info on Edraw Flowchart 5.1 at http://www.edrawsoft.com/flowchart.php
. Edraw Flowchart 5.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Edraw Flowchart directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Edraw Flowchart 5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Edraw Flowchart\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Edraw.exe and occupies 3.96 MB (4150840 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Edraw Flowchart 5.1. They occupy 5.21 MB (5467138
bytes) on disk.
- Edraw.exe (3.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.34 KB)
- Updater.exe (449.55 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (137.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Edraw Flowchart 5.1 version 5.1
Edraw Flowchart 5.1 is a program by the software company EdrawSoft. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Edraw Flowchart 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Edraw Flowchart 5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Edraw Flowchart 5.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Edraw Flowchart 5.1". The Edraw Flowchart 5.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Edraw Flowchart 5.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Edraw Flowchart 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Edraw Flowchart 5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.edrawsoft.com/flowchart.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Edraw Flowchart\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Edraw Flowchart 5.1.
8. After removing Edraw Flowchart 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Edraw Flowchart 5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Edraw Flowchart 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Edraw Flowchart 5.1 by EdrawSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Edraw Flowchart 5.1 by EdrawSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Edraw Flowchart 5.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-04 05:45:40.573