Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation
Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation from your computerGrassvalley
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Grassvalley. You can read more about on Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation at http://www.Grassvalley.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation. uninstall.exe is the Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation's main executable file and it occupies circa 4.94 MB (5177344 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation. They take about 4.94 MB (5177344
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 8.5
of Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation.
Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation:
- C:\Program Files\Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files\Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation8.5
Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation is an application marketed by Grassvalley. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation or simply click the Search field and type in "Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation". If it exists on your system the Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation application will be found very quickly. After you select Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation:
- The publisher is: http://www.Grassvalley.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation.
8. After uninstalling Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation by Grassvalley from your PC, nor are we saying that Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation by Grassvalley is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Edius 8.53 Permanant Activation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 17:19:03.363