This web page contains thorough information on how to remove EditRocket 4.5.6 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall EditRocket 4.5.6 from your computerRichardson Software, LLC
. Further information on Richardson Software, LLC can be seen here
. Further information about EditRocket 4.5.6 can be seen at https://www.editrocket.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\EditRocket directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EditRocket 4.5.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EditRocket\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled editrocket.exe and its approximative size is 369.12 KB (377976 bytes).
EditRocket 4.5.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.78 MB (3968584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- editrocket.exe (369.12 KB)
- editrocket_himem.exe (366.62 KB)
- editrocket_mem50.exe (366.62 KB)
- editrocket_no3d.exe (366.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.62 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (38.12 KB)
- jsl.exe (550.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (81.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (115.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (72.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (195.06 KB)
The current page applies to EditRocket 4.5.6 version 4.5.6
EditRocket 4.5.6 is a program released by the software company Richardson Software, LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove EditRocket 4.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EditRocket 4.5.6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EditRocket 4.5.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EditRocket 4.5.6". If it is installed on your PC the EditRocket 4.5.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EditRocket 4.5.6 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EditRocket 4.5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditRocket 4.5.6:
- The software company is: https://www.editrocket.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EditRocket\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EditRocket 4.5.6.
8. After uninstalling EditRocket 4.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EditRocket 4.5.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EditRocket 4.5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EditRocket 4.5.6 by Richardson Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that EditRocket 4.5.6 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EditRocket 4.5.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 18:42:59.120