This web page is about EditRocket 4.5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EditRocket 4.5.0 from your PCRichardson Software, LLC
. Check out here
for more information on Richardson Software, LLC. More details about EditRocket 4.5.0 can be found at https://www.editrocket.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\EditRocket directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove EditRocket 4.5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EditRocket\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 366.62 KB (375416 bytes) on disk and is labeled editrocket.exe.
The following executables are installed beside EditRocket 4.5.0. They occupy about 3.46 MB (3632712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- editrocket.exe (366.62 KB)
- editrocket_himem.exe (258.12 KB)
- editrocket_mem50.exe (258.12 KB)
- editrocket_no3d.exe (258.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.62 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (38.12 KB)
- jsl.exe (550.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (81.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (115.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (72.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (195.06 KB)
The current page applies to EditRocket 4.5.0 version 4.5.0
EditRocket 4.5.0 is an application marketed by Richardson Software, LLC. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase EditRocket 4.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EditRocket 4.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EditRocket 4.5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EditRocket 4.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the EditRocket 4.5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EditRocket 4.5.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EditRocket 4.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditRocket 4.5.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.editrocket.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EditRocket\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EditRocket 4.5.0.
8. After uninstalling EditRocket 4.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EditRocket 4.5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EditRocket 4.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EditRocket 4.5.0 by Richardson Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that EditRocket 4.5.0 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EditRocket 4.5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 08:50:30.067