EditRocket 4.3.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EditRocket 4.3.4 from your systemRichardson Software, LLC
. You can find out more on Richardson Software, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.editrocket.com
if you want to read more on EditRocket 4.3.4 on Richardson Software, LLC's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\EditRocket folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for EditRocket 4.3.4 is C:\Program Files\EditRocket\unins000.exe. editrocket.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 255.62 KB (261752 bytes) on disk.
EditRocket 4.3.4 contains of the executables below. They take 3.23 MB (3381704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- editrocket.exe (255.62 KB)
- editrocket_himem.exe (258.12 KB)
- editrocket_mem50.exe (258.12 KB)
- editrocket_no3d.exe (258.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.12 KB)
- move_to_trash.exe (38.12 KB)
- jsl.exe (550.12 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The current page applies to EditRocket 4.3.4 version 4.3.4
EditRocket 4.3.4 is a program offered by Richardson Software, LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase EditRocket 4.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EditRocket 4.3.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EditRocket 4.3.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "EditRocket 4.3.4". If it exists on your system the EditRocket 4.3.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EditRocket 4.3.4 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EditRocket 4.3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditRocket 4.3.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.editrocket.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EditRocket\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EditRocket 4.3.4.
8. After uninstalling EditRocket 4.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EditRocket 4.3.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EditRocket 4.3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EditRocket 4.3.4 by Richardson Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that EditRocket 4.3.4 by Richardson Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EditRocket 4.3.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 02:18:20.800