EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1
This web page is about EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 from your systemJust Great Software
. Additional info about Just Great Software can be read here
. Click on http://www.just-great-software.com/
to get more data about EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 on Just Great Software's website. EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Pro 7 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. EditPadPro7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 14.57 MB (15279256 bytes) on disk.
EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 15.01 MB (15733920
bytes) on disk:
- EditPadPro7.exe (14.57 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (444.01 KB)
The current web page applies to EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 version 7.4.1
EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 is a program marketed by the software company Just Great Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1.
8. After uninstalling EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 by Just Great Software from your PC, we are not saying that EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 15:08:21.717