EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0
This web page is about EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 from your computerJust Great Software
. You can read more on Just Great Software or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPadPro7 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\UnDeploy.exe. EditPadPro7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.90 MB (10383616 bytes) on disk.
EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 9.90 MB (10383616
bytes) on disk:
- EditPadPro7.exe (9.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.0
of EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0.
EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Just Great Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0". The EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\UnDeploy.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0.
8. After removing EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 by Just Great Software from your computer, we are not saying that EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EditPad Pro 7 v.7.1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 16:04:32.013