EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2
EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 from your PCJust Great Software
. Further information on Just Great Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.just-great-software.com/
if you want to read more on EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 on Just Great Software's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 directory (same installation drive as Windows). EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\UnDeploy64.exe "C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\Deploy.log". EditPadLite7.exe is the EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2's main executable file and it takes around 11.53 MB (12087416 bytes) on disk.
EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.80 MB (12377392
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.53 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (283.18 KB)
The current web page applies to EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 version 7.3.2
EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 is an application marketed by Just Great Software. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2". If it exists on your system the EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 app will be found very quickly. After you click EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\UnDeploy64.exe "C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\Deploy.log"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2.
8. After uninstalling EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 by Just Great Software from your computer, nor are we saying that EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EditPad Lite FR 7.3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 09:44:17.673