EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 from your computerJust Great Software
. More information about Just Great Software can be found here
. You can get more details related to EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.75 MB (12322976 bytes) on disk and is called EditPadLite7.exe.
The executable files below are part of EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1. They occupy an average of 12.19 MB (12777608
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.75 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (443.98 KB)
This page is about EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 version 7.6.1
EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 is a program by the software company Just Great Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1". If it is installed on your PC the EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1.
8. After uninstalling EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 by Just Great Software from your PC, nor are we saying that EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 by Just Great Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EditPad Lite DE 7.6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 07:43:26.030