EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4
You can find below details on how to uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 from your systemJust Great Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Just Great Software. More details about EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 can be found at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. EditPadLite7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.17 MB (13814448 bytes) on disk.
EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 is comprised of the following executables which take 13.45 MB (14103424
bytes) on disk:
- EditPadLite7.exe (13.17 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (282.20 KB)
The current page applies to EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 version 7.3.4
EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 is an application by the software company Just Great Software. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4". The EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4:
- The software company is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4.
8. After removing EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 by Just Great Software from your PC, nor are we saying that EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 by Just Great Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:45:31.310