EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3
EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 from your PCJust Great Software
. Go over here
for more details on Just Great Software. More data about the application EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 can be found at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 is C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\UnDeploy64.exe "C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\Deploy.log". EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3's primary file takes around 11.49 MB (12053112 bytes) and is called EditPadLite7.exe.
The executable files below are part of EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3. They take about 11.77 MB (12343056
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.49 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (283.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2.3
of EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3.
EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 is a program released by the software company Just Great Software. Some people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3". If it exists on your system the EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 application will be found very quickly. After you select EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\UnDeploy64.exe "C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\Deploy.log"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3.
8. After removing EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 by Just Great Software from your PC, we are not saying that EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EditPad Lite DE 7.2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 08:45:52.937