EditPad Lite 7.3.5
EditPad Lite 7.3.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.5 from your computerJust Great Software
. You can find out more on Just Great Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.just-great-software.com/
if you want to read more on EditPad Lite 7.3.5 on Just Great Software's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove EditPad Lite 7.3.5. EditPadLite7.exe is the EditPad Lite 7.3.5's primary executable file and it occupies circa 11.49 MB (12048048 bytes) on disk.
EditPad Lite 7.3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.77 MB (12337024
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.49 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (282.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3.5
of EditPad Lite 7.3.5.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by EditPad Lite 7.3.5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EditPad Lite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\JGsoft\EditPad Lite 7
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\Deploy.log
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\EditPadLite7.exe
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\EditPadPro7.chm
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\UnDeploy64.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EditPad Lite
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\EditPadLite7.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EditPad Lite\DisplayIcon
EditPad Lite 7.3.5 is a program offered by Just Great Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EditPad Lite 7.3.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EditPad Lite 7.3.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EditPad Lite 7.3.5". If it is installed on your PC the EditPad Lite 7.3.5 app will be found automatically. When you click EditPad Lite 7.3.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EditPad Lite 7.3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.3.5:
- The software company is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EditPad Lite 7.3.5.
8. After uninstalling EditPad Lite 7.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EditPad Lite 7.3.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EditPad Lite 7.3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EditPad Lite 7.3.5 by Just Great Software from your computer, nor are we saying that EditPad Lite 7.3.5 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EditPad Lite 7.3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:39:06.690