EditPad Lite 7.3.4
This page contains detailed information on how to remove EditPad Lite 7.3.4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.4 from your systemJust Great Software
. You can find out more on Just Great Software or check for application updates here
. More information about EditPad Lite 7.3.4 can be seen at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. EditPad Lite 7.3.4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove EditPad Lite 7.3.4. EditPadLite7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.55 MB (8960688 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in EditPad Lite 7.3.4. They occupy 8.69 MB (9117056
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (8.55 MB)
- UnDeploy.exe (152.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3.4
of EditPad Lite 7.3.4.
EditPad Lite 7.3.4 is an application by the software company Just Great Software. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove EditPad Lite 7.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete EditPad Lite 7.3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EditPad Lite 7.3.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EditPad Lite 7.3.4". The EditPad Lite 7.3.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EditPad Lite 7.3.4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EditPad Lite 7.3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.3.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EditPad Lite 7.3.4.
8. After uninstalling EditPad Lite 7.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EditPad Lite 7.3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EditPad Lite 7.3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.4 by Just Great Software from your computer, nor are we saying that EditPad Lite 7.3.4 by Just Great Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:21:57.507