EditPad Lite 7.3.3
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove EditPad Lite 7.3.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.3 from your computerJust Great Software
. More information on Just Great Software can be found here
. More info about the application EditPad Lite 7.3.3 can be seen at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. Usually the EditPad Lite 7.3.3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove EditPad Lite 7.3.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\UnDeploy.exe "C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\Deploy.log". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. EditPadLite7.exe is the EditPad Lite 7.3.3's main executable file and it takes close to 7.46 MB (7823480 bytes) on disk.
EditPad Lite 7.3.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.61 MB (7982864
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (7.46 MB)
- UnDeploy.exe (155.65 KB)
The current page applies to EditPad Lite 7.3.3 version 7.3.3
EditPad Lite 7.3.3 is an application marketed by Just Great Software. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove EditPad Lite 7.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EditPad Lite 7.3.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EditPad Lite 7.3.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EditPad Lite 7.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the EditPad Lite 7.3.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EditPad Lite 7.3.3 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EditPad Lite 7.3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.3.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\UnDeploy.exe "C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\Deploy.log"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.3.
8. After removing EditPad Lite 7.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EditPad Lite 7.3.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EditPad Lite 7.3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.3 by Just Great Software from your PC, we are not saying that EditPad Lite 7.3.3 by Just Great Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 03:37:38.433