EditPad Lite 7.3.1
EditPad Lite 7.3.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.1 from your PCJust Great Software
. Go over here
for more information on Just Great Software. Please open http://www.just-great-software.com/
if you want to read more on EditPad Lite 7.3.1 on Just Great Software's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing EditPad Lite 7.3.1 is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. EditPadLite7.exe is the EditPad Lite 7.3.1's main executable file and it takes about 11.48 MB (12042872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in EditPad Lite 7.3.1. They take 11.76 MB (12332816
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.48 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (283.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3.1
of EditPad Lite 7.3.1.
If planning to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.1:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.1:
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EditPad Lite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\JGsoft\EditPad Lite 7
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\Deploy.log
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\EditPadLite7.exe
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\UnDeploy64.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EditPad Lite\Remove EditPad Lite.lnk
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EditPad Lite
EditPad Lite 7.3.1 is an application marketed by Just Great Software. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove EditPad Lite 7.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EditPad Lite 7.3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EditPad Lite 7.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the EditPad Lite 7.3.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EditPad Lite 7.3.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EditPad Lite 7.3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EditPad Lite 7.3.1.
8. After removing EditPad Lite 7.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EditPad Lite 7.3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EditPad Lite 7.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.1 by Just Great Software from your computer, nor are we saying that EditPad Lite 7.3.1 by Just Great Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 16:22:06.280