EditPad Lite 7.3.0
EditPad Lite 7.3.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.0 from your PCJust Great Software
. You can find out more on Just Great Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about EditPad Lite 7.3.0 at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. Usually the EditPad Lite 7.3.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove EditPad Lite 7.3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. EditPadLite7.exe is the EditPad Lite 7.3.0's main executable file and it takes around 11.48 MB (12039288 bytes) on disk.
EditPad Lite 7.3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.76 MB (12329232
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.48 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (283.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3.0
of EditPad Lite 7.3.0.
When you're planning to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.0:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\JGsoft\EditPad Lite 6
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\JGsoft\EditPad Lite 7
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\JGsoft\EditPad Lite 6\EditPadLite.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\JGsoft\EditPad Lite 7\Bars.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\JGsoft\EditPad Lite 7\Dock.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\JGsoft\EditPad Lite 7\EditPadLite7.ini
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7\Deploy.log
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7\EditPadLite7.exe
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7\EditPadPro7.chm
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7\UnDeploy.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EditPad Lite
EditPad Lite 7.3.0 is an application offered by the software company Just Great Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove EditPad Lite 7.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EditPad Lite 7.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EditPad Lite 7.3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "EditPad Lite 7.3.0". The EditPad Lite 7.3.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click EditPad Lite 7.3.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EditPad Lite 7.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EditPad Lite 7.3.0.
8. After uninstalling EditPad Lite 7.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EditPad Lite 7.3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EditPad Lite 7.3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.0 by Just Great Software from your computer, nor are we saying that EditPad Lite 7.3.0 by Just Great Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:39:49.753