EditPad Lite 7.2.2
EditPad Lite 7.2.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.2 from your systemJust Great Software
. You can find out more on Just Great Software or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to EditPad Lite 7.2.2 at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove EditPad Lite 7.2.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 11.47 MB (12024000 bytes) on disk and is labeled EditPadLite7.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with EditPad Lite 7.2.2. They take about 11.74 MB (12313504
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.47 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (282.72 KB)
This web page is about EditPad Lite 7.2.2 version 7.2.2
EditPad Lite 7.2.2 is an application released by Just Great Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove EditPad Lite 7.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove EditPad Lite 7.2.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EditPad Lite 7.2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EditPad Lite 7.2.2". If it is installed on your PC the EditPad Lite 7.2.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EditPad Lite 7.2.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EditPad Lite 7.2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.2.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.2.
8. After removing EditPad Lite 7.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPad Lite 7.2.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EditPad Lite 7.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.2 by Just Great Software from your computer, we are not saying that EditPad Lite 7.2.2 by Just Great Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 04:12:49.960