EditPad Lite 7.2.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove EditPad Lite 7.2.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.0 from your systemJust Great Software
. Go over here
for more details on Just Great Software. Click on http://www.just-great-software.com/
to get more details about EditPad Lite 7.2.0 on Just Great Software's website. Usually the EditPad Lite 7.2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7\UnDeploy64.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7\Deploy.log" is the full command line if you want to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.0. EditPad Lite 7.2.0's main file takes around 11.47 MB (12024512 bytes) and its name is EditPadLite7.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside EditPad Lite 7.2.0. They take about 11.74 MB (12314016
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.47 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (282.72 KB)
The current web page applies to EditPad Lite 7.2.0 version 7.2.0
EditPad Lite 7.2.0 is an application by Just Great Software. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EditPad Lite 7.2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EditPad Lite 7.2.0". If it exists on your system the EditPad Lite 7.2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EditPad Lite 7.2.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EditPad Lite 7.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7\UnDeploy64.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7\Deploy.log"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EditPad Lite 7.2.0.
8. After removing EditPad Lite 7.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPad Lite 7.2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EditPad Lite 7.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.0 by Just Great Software from your PC, nor are we saying that EditPad Lite 7.2.0 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-14 19:52:33.907