EditPad Lite 7.1.2
This page contains complete information on how to remove EditPad Lite 7.1.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.1.2 from your PCJust Great Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Just Great Software. More information about EditPad Lite 7.1.2 can be seen at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Windows\UnDeploy64.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.1.2. EditPadLite7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 11.46 MB (12017448 bytes) on disk.
EditPad Lite 7.1.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.46 MB (12017448
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.46 MB)
This web page is about EditPad Lite 7.1.2 version 7.1.2
EditPad Lite 7.1.2 is a program released by the software company Just Great Software. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase EditPad Lite 7.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EditPad Lite 7.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EditPad Lite 7.1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EditPad Lite 7.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the EditPad Lite 7.1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EditPad Lite 7.1.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EditPad Lite 7.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\UnDeploy64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EditPad Lite 7.1.2.
8. After removing EditPad Lite 7.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EditPad Lite 7.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EditPad Lite 7.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EditPad Lite 7.1.2 by Just Great Software from your PC, nor are we saying that EditPad Lite 7.1.2 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EditPad Lite 7.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 13:25:06.460